Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Debate without Information

The Washington Post
By Eduardo Aguirre
October 5th, 2011
 The recent debate of both candidates Sanders and Reid produced more questions than answers. They did not address one of the most controversial issues in the United States, immigration. This issue is the main talk of all government. Right now new laws are being established to regulate the number of new immigrants (illegal’s) that come to the United States in search for the American dream. The debate that took place last Friday did not discuss this important issue. The candidates spent their time on other issues, but for some reason they avoided immigration. This got me to do some heavy thinking. I questioned myself overnight and I couldn’t sleep. Why did the two politicians decide to avoid this controversial issue?      
I decided to investigate matters further. Politicians tend to do make promises and say that they are going to change the whole world if he or she gets our vote. I have studied politics for many years and I came to the conclusion that once they get our vote they forget about their promises. My main question will be what can these politicians do for immigration? Or what laws will they propose to finally solve this dilemma?

No comments:

Post a Comment